REPOST: Name that grape ( ? )

Originally posted Sun, 18 May 2008.

Well here it is Sunday 27 July 2008. I have just harvested the above mentioned grapes. Not sure of the weight, but I filled one 5 gal pail and a tub of about 8 gal. = 13 gal. worth off one vine approx 12 foot long ( six to the left - six to the right ) trained on two wires.
I was talking with my neighbor again today and he mentioned that they might be Niagra Grapes. The grapes are very sweet and do have a hint of foxiness, somewhat like the Concord grapes I used to mess with when living in MA., although a white variety. Pretty bunches ranging from 4 - 8 inches long. Berries from 1/2 to 5/8 diameter. They take on a yellowish hue and appear almost translucent when viewed in direct sunlight.
Would these be Niagra grape ? What other information should/could I provide ?
= Me

You need a leaf, a cluster, and an expert. There are many successful hybrids of grapes.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars