Report From The Garden...."Cap'n Thar Be Worms Here!"

Izzat LBJ country? My trips through there encountered noxious yuppie breezes from Austin. ;-) However, the Dripping Springs area looked really nice. My son was caretaker at a small farm near there while finishing his dissertation research. He had a HUGE greenhouse, milked goats, shoveled shit, and sold eggs. It was very quiet, but seemed close to whatever citified amenities one might need.

cheers

oz, who, however, really liked the Xmas lights walk near UT (or is it TU?)

Reply to
MajorOz

Sure is! LBJ ranch is a few miles down the road. (About 15 or 20 I think).

So does Wimberley.

I try to avoid Austin... I just go there to shop when I need to.

Reply to
Omelet

Thass the place! He lived across a small creek that I had to ford on a cement dam.

cheers

oz

Reply to
MajorOz

It's growing...

LBJ ranch is in Johnson city near Blanco. ;-)

Reply to
Omelet