Report From The Garden...."Cap'n Thar Be Worms Here!"

Page 3 of 3

Thass the place! He lived across a small creek that I had to ford on a cement dam.
cheers
oz
In article

It's growing...
LBJ ranch is in Johnson city near Blanco. ;-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
On Mon, 5 May 2008 19:43:40 -0700 (PDT), MajorOz

well crap.......looks like the weekend weather is going to hell now.
Your neighborhood appears to be rather large.
I'm beginning to notice a pattern here, now that you mention it.....when you are away, the weather on this end of the state is pretty good. You show up, as indicated by this post, and now we are expecting cooler and possible severe storms for the next several days......
Perhaps you might post your itinerary, weekly, in order that we can plan our gardening activities? I liked Steve's proposal also.
Where you gonna be Memorial Day weekend.......I *was* planning on a family fishfest that weekend.
Charlie, keeping an eye on the sky

Hah...just amazes me when I see the results as compared to what I used to do! ;-)

They are definitely not a good thing (understatement).
Didn't come close this time, and garden and all are fine, though thye gouged quite chunk out of north Kansas City. Another bad thing about twisters is that they so often are accompanied by brutal hail.
Dodged this one, hope to keep up the same all summer. THis year is shaping up to possibly be some kinda record here in the US.
Care Charlie, spending the weekend with all three ankle-biters!