Re: No Female flowers

Just found you guys, so hi and help. We have always shied away from growing

> zucchini in fear that it might overtake our very small garden. This year we > decided to give it a try. We have had only one female flower which we hand > pollinated and it did not grow. We haven't seen another female flower since. > Are we the only gardeners in the world who cannot grow zucchini???? > Thanks for your help. > Leslie in Atlanta >

Hey, I've got three plants that have been blooming for a month and only female flowers! Maybe it's just a bad year for zucchini :-).

I know next year I'm going back to yellow crookneck. I've never had a problem with them (except trying to give it away).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard