Raspberries Sprouted!

About three months ago, I found a patch of wild red raspberries while kayaking. I bought home berries and cuttings. After three months, the berries I planted actually sprouted and are putting forth little leaves. I'm going to keep them in the greenhouse all winter and put them out in the berry patch next spring.
The cuttings grew roots in my wife's rooter/cloner machine but it took a couple of months. I noticed that the cuttings at the very tips of the branches have a higher percent putting out roots and much sooner than do the cuttings from the middle of the branches.
Paul