Purchasing tomato plants online

Last year I purchased Cherokee Purple plants online, and I don't remember what the name of the site was. Any suggestions? I can't start them from seed, so I need to purchase plants. This variety was our favorite last year, and also was the best performer. There was plenty of fruit to share with friends.
Thanks, Caroline
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (The Popovics) wrote:

These are pretty rare. I did find two E-bay sales of plants for them... both from the same seller 3 & 6 plant sets. Not much time left on them
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 536&item#97742123&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 536&item#97470825&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, <1 mile off L.I.Sound 2nd year gardener
Hi Caroline,

The Chef's Garden has Cherokee purple tomato plants. I've never ordered from them, but they say the plants are in stock.
http://www.chefsgarden.com /
cheers,
Marj
--