Plum Tree identity...

Hello.. I live on the Central coast of california. I HAD a really great plum tree which had a deep dark purple skin with a dark purple flesh. This tree was old and the base rotted and about a year ago it died. I would like to get this same plum variety, but now I'm not even sure what variety it was. The leaves on the tree were also a purplish color. Anywhere online have photos of plum tree varieties? I miss it.. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you... roger