Please give advice on Blueberries

I planted three 4 inch blueberry plants last month. The plants have doubled in size but the leaves have gone from bright glossy green to a mix of yellow and yellowish green. Is this normal or is the plant signaling that I need to give it some sort of nutrients.
gardens.rec wrote:

Blueberries require an acidic soil with a pH range of 4.2 to 5.0. They can be finicky about the soil being too sweet. I'm surrounded by two acres of wild blueberries and they have yet to encroached onto my limed lawn.
..
Zone 5b in Canada's Far East.
--

We must change the way we live,