blueberries

Have a quick question about blueberries. If one were to take a berry off a plant, then put it in a pot with relatively acidic soil. Would the blueberry grow ? I know if you blend or mash the berries, then dry the mash. This can be spread on soil and if kept moist, some of the seeds will germinate. However, somebody asked me about planting the berry. I could not provide an answer. I thought perhaps somebody out there may know.

Advanced thanks for any opinions....

Reply to
luriko