Parachute netting for fruit trees

Does anyone have a mail order source for these, preferably online? Anyone have experience treating these with copper salts to keep fungus at bay?
Mike
Mike wrote:

vendors. I bought mine online from Park Seed Co. About the same price as all the others. I wouldn't try to parachute with the netting though. You would go down like a rock tossed out the aircraft door.
George