Organic Gardening

I was looking for some grass fertilizer that was safe to use with my kids. i found www.petfriendlyanp.com - the site says that the owner/developer whatever, has eaten the stuff. Has anybody ever tried this stuff? And is it really THAT safe? I don't want my kids actually eating it, but i want to make sure they can play baseball in the grass. JD