Onions Please Help

I planted kelsae onion seeds in December and put them in the propogator

They came through okay and I transplanted them in to 3.5" pots. I hav kept my eye on them and to my disappointment I have noticed that the have not grown very well. In fact the actual plant seems to be sittin on top of the compost and the root has not grown. Can anybody tell m what I am doing wrong

-- the swede

Reply to
the swede

Hi,

You may be doing nothing wrong. Give it time it is still early in the season. Hope this helps you.

Richard M. Watkin.

Reply to
R M. Watkin

Even after you transplant them in a row in the garden, the roots dont get very long. That is why you must water regularly and keep the weeds out.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne