Nibbling

Can you please tell me how to stop possums eating my roses
Can you please tell me how to stop possums eating my roses
Can you please tell me how to stop possums eating my roses
A live trap baited with cat food and a 22 rifle.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

1. Dig up the roses. 2. Tie up your dog near the roses. 3. Provide the possums something else tastier to eat faraway from the roses. Dave
Dave wrote:

4. Move to Newfoundland. No possums. No snakes. No Raccoons. No deer. No groundhogs....
;)
Zone 5b in Canada's Possum-free Far East.
--

We must change the way we live,
or the climate will do it for us.