New USDA Hardiness Maps

Due to warming trends a new map has been issued to replace the most recent one (from 1990 I believe). My home, in NC on the SC border, went from 7B to 8a.
Here is a link to the main page. Once there you can get links for downloads if you want or just check out what they have on the site. <http://planthardiness.ars.usda.gov/PHZMWeb/
Brian

You must be in the eastern part of the state. I am still in zone 7a.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

Near Charlotte.
Brian

I'm at the other end of I77.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

I'm well west of you (just north of Asheville) and newly into zone 7a. Steve

Well , I'm in Ohio and I'm 6A. I think I was that before.
Diesel.

Wow, that is crazy.
On 2/4/2012 1:07 AM, Fvert wrote:

Hey, me too. I'm in Atlanta.
I wonder when I can start growing oranges? And pineapples!
Jeff