My veg year in 50 photos / Slideshow

Just put a slideshow together for my year of veg growing and my giant onion disaster.
It's amazing how successful you can make a bad year look if you leave out all the disappointing photos. ;)
The camera never lies ........NOT !!..;)
Please click the link if you fancy a look.:)
www.allotment-diary.co.uk/page17.html
--
vegmandan

Hello
Excellant display , just a touch jealous here , well done
.......................Leslie

Very nice

Just put a slideshow together for my year of veg growing and my giant
onion disaster.
It's amazing how successful you can make a bad year look if you leave out all the disappointing photos. ;)
The camera never lies ........NOT !!..;)
Please click the link if you fancy a look.:)
www.allotment-diary.co.uk/page17.html
Great photos and not a weed in sight. Makes me wish I had an allotment again. Do you have a strict rotation system?
--
vegmandan[/i][/color]