My Felcos arrived

After consulting the folks on this NG I ordered a set of Felco #7 pruners, holster for same , and a small folding saw. After dinner I went out and gave them a try. First I opened the crown on a couple of small apple trees, then cut back a cherry tree that was shading one of my favorite apples, and followed up by trimming back some unruly grapes. What a nice set of pruners. These are the ones with the "rotating handle" and they work just fine. I had been concerned that they would pose a problem for left handed use; fortunately that worry was unfounded. I have no doubt that I will be using these tools for some time to come. I have no affiliation with:

their price and service was really great. Thanks to all for your input. Ken.

Reply to
Kenneth D. Schillinger