Mutant radish?

I have had a bunch of radishes going wild this year that re-seeded from last year. All of them looked the same, with the bulbous root and the lanky stem, the typical leaves, and the white flowers.
Until this came along:
http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab249/these_trees/P1170634.jpg
http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab249/these_trees/P1170636.jpg
The leaves and flowers and color are all the same as the others, but its stem is about three times the thickness of that of any other radish plant I have. It's so thick it's begun to crack. Is this a mutation? The result of odd pollination? Not a radish at all?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Can you give us a picture of the radishes that you know are radishes? That way we can compare the leaves better.
I don’t think that is a radish. Close comparison of the leaves will tell.
Add pictures here
βœ–

I will as best I can. Cut most of them down already once they went to seed. They were blocking a lot of light. Stay tuned...
Add pictures here
βœ–
In article

Radish pods are good eats too.