More tomatoes

I just figured out that I have already picked 73 pounds of tomatoes this season. And I still need to pick a few Jelly Bean tomatoes today. Thank goodness the squash and cucumbers have slowed down considerably. Guess tomorrow afternoon I will be canning my second batch of Viva Italias.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills
The Cook wrote:

i had the first two cherry tomatoes yesterday, so the deluge is starting here too. they were divine.
happy canning. :)
songbird

Mine are fruitful but still all green. [sigh]
--
|Drew Lawson | Mrs. Tweedy! |
| | The chickens are revolting! |
Drew Lawson wrote:

Mine are steadily producing , just a little more than we can eat ... but not enough to can . Been giving what we can't eat to the neighbors .
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Mine are flowers.
Greg
writes:

Mine finally set some fruit a week or 2 ago. It seems to have been a slow process this year. ( Even the Earlies' are late) But now the plants are growing a a rate that I put new ties on them on a weekly basis. Mid- August to the end of august is when I see ripe tomatoes.
Zone 6a
Cheers
The Cook said:

The first cherry tomatoes (SunSugar, yum!) ripened July 4th and coming steady.
I've dried one small batch of Sweet Hearts (sort of a large grape tomato).
Matina (small, early slicer) ripened one full truss already.
The first of the paste tomatoes are ripening.
Some of the large, late tomatoes are showing color.
(I've got 10 different varieties and 15 plants total.)
Alas, the cucumbers are wilting badly and the squash and corn are very stressed.
But we've had the first serious rain in a long, long time this morning. A whole 1/2 an inch!
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."