Herbs on North Facing Wall

hello,
My new house has a barfe patch of soil beside the back door. It i North facing and walled on the South and west sides. I'd like to mak it a herb patch but don't want to kill all my plants putting them in.
I have some herbs in pots in my greenhouse, mint, chives, coriander sage, parsley which I'd lik eto put in + any others anyone can advis may survive here. Any help appreciated.
Geof
-- Geoff Potts

Where are you? Does the plot get direct sun and for how long?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Probably not, you wouldn't want too much sun on your barfe patch it might attract flies.
David