Happy Labor Day

It's 5-1/2 hours away here, but there are Aussies and others who who not have the false Labor Day that we have in N. America. The blood of fascists is the best fertilizer for our farmers' soil, and the best lubricant for the machinery of our factories. Know your enemy.
--
--Bryan
"The 1960's called. They want their recipe back."