Grapes- Help!

Ok need a little info here, kinda new at this grape thing, so pkease bear with me.
I decided to plant grapes this year here in N Texas, weather had turned nice, went to my local store purchased a couple plants, 1 12" ta;; the other about 18" tall, dug into the black clay mixed it up with various soils and pearlite so the roots can pentrate. Temp out side highs around 63, lows around 45. Sounds pretty good so far huh, hang in there heres the kicker Mothernature decided for some unknown reason to dump 7" of the white powderey stuff all over this area this week (this 2 days after I planted the grapes) then hey why not, dumped another 8" of snow 2 days later. During the 1st snow I put 5 gal buckets over them, took them off between snows and the top 2 " of leaves look very sick, before I could figure out what to do the 2nd blizzard hit, I put the buckets back on, will take them off today after work, lows tonight should be back in the 30's and highs around 60. Now Texas even N Texas doesn't get much snow to begin with, especially 8" twice in 3 days March is not normal for anywhere in Texas to get snow, My grapes (top leaves) really look sick what to do? Have I killed the plants, will they come back? Do I trim what looks like frost-bite on them? Please help out here if you can? Either directly or on the board.
Thanks in advance
wawwiz
Hi All,
Leave them alone as you have nothing to loose. Established vines should be allright. It depends on how much root they have. keep as much snow off them as posible. Good luck with them. Hope this helps you.
Richard M. watkin.

*snip*

*snip*
I'd just let them be for a few days and see what happens. It's possible they didn't like being in the buckets.
Puckdropper
marching band.

Update:
Snows pretty well gone now, took buckets off the plants. and all the leaves look wilted and ready to fall off the stock, guess I will cover things with some hay and cross my fingers, as for what kind of grapes they are both seedless variiety, purple and red (hate green grapes) I will let everyone know if they make it, Probably get a couple more plants and add to the row, other than cold weather, what else do I need to know about these plants any hekp would be appreciated.
wawwiz