Give it up Sherwin

You can't teach pigs to sing PLUS it bothers the pigs.
Arm chair organic gardeners seems to be the only ones arguing with you.

Please come home. We miss you
Your Village
The Village expounded:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanx, I needed that.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked
James wrote:

You are probably right. These folks consider organics as a type of religion, and people like me are dammed to hell.
Sherwin

I'm surprised you are familiar with the work of Thomas Dolby.
Good on ya'
Charlie