garlic is easy to grow!

I couldnt believe how easy it is to grow garlic! I added it to my garden two years ago and it I will grow it every year from now on. I love to cook with it and am always looking for new ways to use it. I pickle at least on quart every year and use it with salads, anti pasto and cheese boards.
Check out my recipe at
http://tmhughes.hubpages.com/hub/Garlic-is-delicious-and-easy-to-grow
What are some other good used for garlic?
thanks
Tommy

Great idea I never even concidered planting garlic, Ill have to give that a try next season.
On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 18:12:34 -0800, Thomas Hughes wrote:

Where did you get the bulbs? Did you just plant supermarket garlic bulbs?

You can add garlic o pet food to repel flies, fleas, and ticks! It can also be used a rub on horses for the same reason. (And humans, but that would be stinky!) How do you start off growing garlic? Bulb? Thanks, Diana

Clove. Fall planted for hardnecks; possibly spring planting softnecks if you have a California-ish climate (I DON'T!).