Food is good

I have tons of tomato's, peppers, peaches,apples, oranges, turnips, plums, beans,strawberries, celery, rutabaga's, peas, garlic, onions, squash, cilantro, and nectarines. I probably have some other stuff but I cant think of it.
LIFE IS GOOD.

Did you grow all of it or buy it? If you grew it, I am very jealous.

Forgot the beets and yes

What apples produce fruit where oranges grow?

Green ones. I also cut some parts from the bottom of the tree dipped them in rootone and got two more tree's. One puts out apples the other hasnt yet. They make a good apple pie.