Flag drippers

In my search for non-clogging drippers for use in my hydroponics, I ran across flag drippers. To me, the advantage is that they can be easily disassembled to the point that clogs are cleared out.

In my internet searching, I have not found out if that is their primary intended use. Talking to Home Depot people is probably not the way to get the best information.

So what are the major advantages and disadvantages of flag drippers? How are they supposed to be used?

Bill

-- Fermez le Bush--about two years to go.

Reply to
Salmon Egg