dwarf citrus in Canada

Hi I live in southern Ontario and am looking for sources for dwarf citrus plants in canada. Can anyone help me out? Thanks...
David Baillie said:

Maybe Colasanti's Tropical Gardens in Ruthven. Over the years it's gotten very touristy but I remember it for the plants. I rember seeing orange trees with ripe fruit there...
http://www.colasanti.com /