Doctor's Medical HELP...

Hi..!
My twin sister ',' (http://tinyurl.com/t7eou ) has had an ear infectio for almost 2 weeks now '.' (http://tinyurl.com/y39sq5 )! Ah.! 'What is aproblem.?' (http://tinyurl.com/wp59y ) I am taking he t the dr and they are giving he Pills for it but nothing seems to work '!' (http://tinyurl.com/y6rja9 ) '?' (http://tinyurl.com/uwqgw ) '? (http://tinyurl.com/y527z7 ) He only gets these ear inflammation this time of year. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what you did t solve it. I've suggested to put ear plugs in ears when she is around water t keep water out of her ears to see if that helps but she will not d that.I would appreciate any help. Best Regards..
-- allexandr00

Forgive me for asking, but what are all those tinyurl links throughout your post? Tinyurl has been used in the past to blindly forward people to malevolent web pages, so some of us are loath to click such links. I'm also wondering what all this has to to with gardening of the edible kind, but that's another question for another time.

You needn't fear tinyurls any more because you can set tinyurl's site to show you the target url and allow you to decide whether to access that site or not. Just go to http://tinyurl.com/ and click on 'Preview Feature' in the menu on the left side of the screen.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

That should help to resolve the issue. I'm glad they did something. I haven't clicked one of their URL's in a long, long time.
Chris
Although this doesn't have much to do with gardening (growing fungus in the ear?), and all thos tinyurl links are very suspicious, and your sister must not be too bothered by the ear infections or she would be using ear plugs... I'll take a chance and tell you what fixed my ear problems (swimmer's ear). First, always keeping water out of the ear, including in the shower and when swimming. If you get it in the ear, use a hair dryer to blow the ear channel dry (30 secs per ear). And the main thing that fixed me was mixing rubbing alcohol with vinegar, half and half, and putting it in my ear with an eye dropper. I did that as many times as i could remember each day and it really cured a vexing 1 year old problem.
Fungus apparently doesn't like an acid environment...i've also confirmed that by getting rid of a 15 year athletic foot problem, by soaking the feet in a 1:3 (vinegar:water) solution.
I'm also exploring using very strong vinegar (20%) to get rid of poison oak, anyone have a comment on that.
jc
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:18:53 +0000, allexandr00