coffee vs tea

For years I sprinkled the used coffee grounds on the garden in the fall and winter. The earthworms loved it.
Now I've switched from coffee to tea - easier on my gut.
I wonder if the used tea leaves are also a treat for the earthworms? Anyone tried it?
And I do mean tea leaves, not the dust you get in a tea bag :-).
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?