Cheap Seeds

Does anyone have a favorite place to buy cheap seeds? MJ
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

the grain elevator or feed stores around here often have seeds for less.
also, if you can find a remainder rack or bin at the hardware you might be able to pick up older seeds that haven't been gotten rid of yet. i can often pick up seeds $0.10/pkg that way. they may not all be viable, but i only need some of them to grow in what i tend to do with them (scatter in random places).
songbird
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:10:20 AM UTC-4, songbird wrote:

I picked up some like that earlier but the very few stores around me have nothing left. They have a very limited selection to begin with. MJ
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:01:01 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Jackpot !!! Found some bulk seeds locally this morning. I got them in 1/2 ounce packages and the most expensive was 75 cents. Thanks for all the input. MJ