can I separate my zuke sprouts in their cups?

Page 2 of 2
On 06/07/2015 03:58 AM, songbird wrote:

Thank you!
On 06/07/2015 03:58 AM, songbird wrote:

That is actually pretty cleaver. What is growing best in the pots may not be the best at surviving the transplant.
:-)
T wrote:

sometimes i can be a clutz and drop a plant or break a stem by accident... and it seems like things like cucumber, squash, etc. have pretty brittle stems that can snap easily when they are first getting going.
songbird