can anyone help me with wimberries?

I am a Brit who moved to Oregon in the US (its beautiful). I would lov
to plant some wimberry (bilberry) bushes but cannot find them here Would anyone be willing to mail me some
-- Hazel Harrison
Add pictures here
✖

Great source of anti-oxidants for the eyes from what I've read:
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bilberry+bushes+or+seeds+for+sale&b tnG=Search>

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
✖

If all else fails.
Seeds: Today's Sales Price: $3.95 http://www.horizonherbs.com/search.asp?mode=results
Plant: Price:$4.95 http://hartmannsplantcompany.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Cod eģ-R-7600-0400&Category_Code=&Store_Code=HPC
--

Billy

✖

What a lovely name. I also so like huckleberries and of course the inimitable farkleberries. As soon as I finish the coop we are going to have cackleberries.
David
Add pictures here
✖

Cackleberries. :-) I've not heard that term for YEARS! <lol>