Biointensive Gardening

I've often mentioned biointensive gardening. Here are a few links to explain this method. Simply search for "biointensive gardening" for all the info you could want.
I'm working towards this, and even though I am not there yet, I am seeing some impressive results. Very few critters munching on plants, fewer weeds and grass, increased yields and closer plant spacing. Water requirements are greatly lessened.
Less garden maintenance.
Looks like the way to go.
Care Charlie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biointensive
http://www.growbiointensive.org/index.html
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/04/13/HO126062.DTL
http://www.engr.psu.edu/cfs/projects/biointensive.aspx
jeavons bio http://www.johnjeavons.info/john-jeavons.html
--
"I used to visit and revisit it a dozen times a day, and stand in deep
contemplation over my vegetable progeny with a love that nobody could