Big Zac Tomato - Seed Crop Failure

I was sure bummed when I saw that in the Totally Tomatoes catalog.
Does anyone have any they would sell me from last year?
Thanks!
John!
On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:29:48 -0500, GA Pinhead

It looks like this company may have some. http://www.reimerseeds.com /
--
Susan N.

Hey Susan:
I did order some from them. I have not had good germination with their seeds in the past.
http://128.192.110.51/gifs/misc/sauersletter /
MMMM mater samwich!
John!
The Cook wrote:

best thing to due grow the world record variety delicious. big is gone for the near future.