Big Rainbow

Has anyone grown this tomato? Is it a good tasting ?

It about the most reliable of the bi-color tomatoes. Taste is good, but Not exceptional in my opinion.
Mine were producing late last year so I only got 1 ripe tomato. All garden tomatoes taste the same to me: smooth textured and sweet. Gorgeous colours though.
On 23 Feb 2004 14:45:05 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Pen) wrote:

Have you tried Black Krim? It's the best tasting variety I've tasted.
Sounds good, it's now on my order form! :)
don' snipped-for-privacy@there.com (The Watcher) wrote in message (Pen) wrote:

On 27 Feb 2004 17:52:29 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Pen) wrote:

I had one here, they're particularly susceptible to anthracnose at least the one I had. It's in my soil, or the air, and some varieties can fend it off, some can't.
Janice
D'OH! That's okay, I have a 15gal pot on the porch. Very curoius what the 'maters will look like.
(Pen) wrote:

I love that tomato, of course I love all tomatoes. But it is a very nice looking tomato, big size. Some might call it a little plain tasting, but goes great on a Ham, Cheese, Lettuce and Big Rainbow sandwich :-)