basil leaves look split and "warped"

My sweet basil is about 5" tall and the leaves are starting to become sorta warped, like wood does when it dries after being soaked in water. The leaves aren't full and beautiful, but are bunched up in little clusters. I don't think i have any pests, because i put snail bait out and just recently sprayed it with some fungicide, which might help if it's a bacteria. Anyone ever had this with their sweet basil? Any advice for full and beautiful looking basil? Thanks!
BenGman wrote:

Does it look like this:
http://www.sensible-futures.com/Flora_Fauna_Project/Sweet%20Basil%20Flower.JPG
That's normal.
Dawn
Yes, it look exactly like that. Will it eventually go away and become full again? Or will the leaves always be like this?
that's the way basil looks, specially when young.