Are you 'breaking the rules' by growing fruit or vegetables in your flower beds?

Page 2 of 2
Every year, my parents have a "mystery plant" come up in the flower bed near their side door. They toss kitchen scraps into this garden. Some years it's squash. Some years it's gourds of some kind. They've had okra & usually a few tomatoes every year. It's all volunteer.
Robert

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:04:32 -0700, Laura from MomsRetro.com wrote:

Most of my decorative plants are edible.
stonerfish