A good place to deal

When I was a boy raised on a farm, we sold strawberries so I have picked 1000s of quarts and planted 1000s of plants. Now I am 69 years old and ordered strawberry plants for the first time in about 55 years. I ordered from Nourse Farms.The plants arrived today. Nourse shipped so they would not be held over a weekend by UPS. The plants were the best I have ever seen and arrived in perfect condition. I am not connected to Nourse Farms in any way...just a very satisfied customer.

Reply to
Allan Matthews