100 Pounds of Food/Year From a 12 Square Foot Plot?

Page 3 of 3

No a virus is NOT a germ! And fleas carrying disease are also not a germ. Do tell how antibacterial substances can kill a virus which is not a bacteria and how it can kill a flea?

Yes, but I don't know if that applies to take aways (take outs). It certainly applies to any food items (and every other label of items I've looked at) bought in grocery stores.