Where can I view a good choice of radiators?

I have to choose radiators and went to B&Q yesterday where the choice was very poor. Can anyone advise me as to where I can go to see a good range? Thanks.

Do you mean lots of ranges, or a range which comes in lots of sizes?
--
Andrew Gabriel
writes:

have a look at