What Is It Called

What is the name of the waterproof panelling that is used instead of tiles in a shower area? I thought it was AquaBoard but after Googling this appears to be a panel you put behind the tiles. I am after a fix and forget board with no grout etc to worry about.
TIA
John
John wrote:

close, try aquapanel ...
Andy Burns wrote:

Oh sorry, I thought you'd said "as a backing for tiles" rather than "instead of tiles"
Andy Burns wrote:

perhaps this http://www.absealantsltd.com/decorative_cladding.htm
John wrote:

Are you thinking of Corian?
--
Cheers,

John.

We use Grant Westfield MultiPanel - <http://www.grantwestfield.co.uk
Other versions include Mermaid, but it's more expensive.
Andrew

Can't recommend the suppliers but here's a few....
http://www.bathroommarquee.co.uk/shower-wall-panel.htm http://www.bathroomexpress.co.uk/acatalog/2301_hydropanel_shower_panelling.html http://www.norske-int.co.uk/