'Unibond Super PVA Adhesive & Sealer' Mixed with Emulsion

Would anyone know if mixing 'Unibond Super-PVA Adhesive & Sealer' with Emulsion paint is any better at covering wall & ceiling cracks, than just using the 'Unibond Super-PVA Adhesive & Sealer' on its own?

Someone told me they heard something about it on the radio, but they didn't catch the full thing.

Would anyone know anything about this? Thank you!

Reply to
Mike

Mixing in Unibond improves many other products. In this case, I would mix a little with Polyfilla and fill the cracks with it first, then use the paint next day as is.

Mixing Unibond with ordinary plaster or cement is excellent for filling large cracks and holes. It sets (sorry, goes off**) like concrete - and Unibond mixed with fairly thin plaster of Paris and brushed on makes a good grain-filler for the sort of absorbent, open-grained woods that many doors and some cheaper plywoods are made from.

** Flippin jargon! :o)

Nemo

Reply to
nemo