Tumble Drier

Have a Phillips Tumble Drier and the switch is faulty.Have been trying on Phillips sites to get a replacement without success.Does anyone know where I may be able to buy a switch.
try
http://www.speedyspares-appliances.com /
Thanks Gel. A good site to know but they dont appear to have spares for Phillips dryers.The dryer is 16 years old so maybe we have had our moneys worth,pity about the switch because motor etc is OK.Thanks again

Philips trades under the whrilpool name look under that