TRV Adjustment NOT the usual

All the TRVs in our new house show different numbers when set for same heat, it seems someone has adjusted the central hex-headed screw inside the bottom, they all protrude different amounts. How can I return them all to factory settings? Thank you.

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Room temp. But,leaving that aside, if the TRVs are all set to same number (OFF the pipes) the central screw should protrude the same amount surely?
message All the TRVs in our new house show different numbers when set for same

On 4 Nov 2006 11:11:08 -0800, "alfajerry"

message All the TRVs in our new house show different numbers when set for same

If you mean that you have removed all the TRV bodies from the rads and taken them to a room and got them to the same temperature, and set them to the same number setting, then yes, the push rods should all protrude the same amount, providing they are identical valves.
Thank you. Yes, that is what I mean. They are all Drayton TRV4s from some time ago. A previous owner has definitely screwed some in and some out. Any idea how do I reset to factory standard?
Thanks again, Jerry

message All the TRVs in our new house show different numbers when set for same

On 6 Nov 2006 07:20:29 -0800, "alfajerry"

Only by collecting them all up in the warm room and experimenting with them in turn to set them equal.
I have one of those in the junk box in the garage. I took it apart to see how it worked. It all seemed simple and logical, until I came to use it some time later when it was a Great Mystery, and got replaced with one that couldn't be fiddled with.
Sorry to not be of use.
I seem to remember the reason I fiddled with it was because the factory setting was way out and frost symbol was about 15C!