Towel rail

Can I run this passed some of the electrical experts here. A friend of mine wants to fit a heated towel rail (400 Watts) in his bathroom (please leave aside Part P considerations, and such things, and treat this as a theoretical installation), can he run a spur off the ring main in an adjoining room to a double-pole switch outside the bathroom, and would such an installation comply with the Regs?

Reply to
Barney

Provided the supplementary bonding in the bathroom is up to current standards then doing what you propose would comply with current regulations IMHO.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

regulations

Thanks once again.

Reply to
Barney

My reply meant that the supplementary bonding may now have to include the new towel radiator.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Understood.