Toilet pan fixing

I have a ceramic tiled floor on which I'm fitting a new pan, is it feasible to use 'no more nails' or similar instead of drilling into the tiles/concrete for screws? Thanks. Jerry
alfajerry wrote:

I would say it wouldn't work for the reason that the 'movement' of a 'body' at the top of the pan would generate too great a shear or torsional force on the adhesive, which it simply couldn't cope with.

I used white silicone to fix mine and it's been fine for over a year.
Plain white silicone sealant?! Just that, between pan and floor with no other fixings?
message

Yup. Works fine. I have not made a determined attempt to rip it free but in normal use it's fine.
did the exact same thing in one of the ensuite bathrooms in my B&B 4 years ago and its still solid as a rock.

Well, in that case, the NoNails should be over-specified for the job.
Thanks everyone. Jerry