switches & sockets

Looking for somewhere online for cheap stainless steel or chrome light switches and plug sockets. I have searched and found a few sites but I thought I would ask on here as well.
thanks

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/ Are pretty cheap, bought a fair bit of gear from them.
Graham.
plug plug !!!!

What's with the " plug plug !!! " comment.

Screwfix?
--
Vass

thanks for that.. the best I`ve seen so far
tomm wrote:

toolstation.com is cheaper, if they have what you want.
NT