Staircase Parts

Hello everyone, I need to have made some spindles, handrail and bottom rail for Victorian staircase in Manchester.

Can anybody recommend a place that will be able to satisfy my needs.

many thanks

Reply to
Oddjob

Have you looked to see if anything from the Richard Burbidge (B&Q, Travis Perkins, other BM's) or Wickes ranges will do?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Dave

Thanks for that, Wickes had a pretty close match to what I had :-))

Reply to
Oddjob