Staircase Parts

Hello everyone, I need to have made some spindles, handrail and bottom rail for Victorian staircase in Manchester.
Can anybody recommend a place that will be able to satisfy my needs.
many thanks

Have you looked to see if anything from the Richard Burbidge (B&Q, Travis Perkins, other BM's) or Wickes ranges will do?
--
Andrew Gabriel
writes:

Thanks for that, Wickes had a pretty close match to what I had :-))
http://www.savoytimber.com/stair-parts/cat_15.html