Stainless steel soil pipe

Please does anyone have experience of stainless steel soil pipe? I would like to use this for an upstairs toilet, from the pan, through the wall, to the tee piece on the outside, which would be normal 110mm plastic. The rest would be normal plastic pipe.
The outside diameters of stainless pipe I can find are 114.3mm or 101.6mm. The standard plastic pipe has outside diameter of 110mm.
The reason is that the existing plastic soil pipe has been damaged within the wall by heat from an adjacent chimney. The walls are rough stone, about 2 feet thick.
James

Weird.
Fix the flue, not the soil pipe. If the chimmey is leaking within the wall it could create a fire or let fumes into the house.
#1 Dismantle the section of wall as best you can with support #2 Rebuild the wall with fire cement around the chimney area to seal it #3 Use any piece of large diameter stainless tube if you wish to sleeve the hole through the wall #4 Fit conventional soil pipe through that sleeve with an airgap, firemastic the inside edge leaving the outside free to vent
That way any soil pipe failure does not result in water (or worse!) damage to the fabric of the house, underfloor areas or whatever. You do not have to worry about trying to get a stainless steel soil pipe of the right size or fitting (which I suspect would be extremely expensive unless hotels use them).
I have added uk.d-i-y to the newsgroups so you get more responders.

Google is your friend: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=stainless+soil+pipe&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:19:45 -0700 (PDT), js.b1 wrote:

Thanks JS. I have chipped off some of the rendering and the damage to the soil pipe is worse than I thought - I will look into lining the flue.
James