Socket swap.

On our landing there is a light switch and immediately below it a "socket" which was intended for an immersion heater which has never been used. This is 1.3 metres above the skirting, and is the type with a switch, a removable from outside fuse, and a hole in the bottom edge for a flex to come out. It is supplied from the ring, not a spur. Is there a reason I shouldn't replace this with a 13A socket, which would be far more use to us?
TIA Steve
shazzbat wrote:

There is no reason at all why you cannot swap it for socket.
Cheers

Right, ta for that. Doing it tomorrow.
Steve