Slippery floor tiles

Hi,

Is there anything that can be applied to ceramic floor tiles to stop them being slippery? Even when dry they are dodgy if you're not wearing something without a tread, and if you come in with wet feet I reckon a somersault is likely.

Is there any kind of spray-on solution? I really don't want to cover them or pull them up. Thanks!

Reply to
mentalguy2004

9.3, applause.

This type of thing is what you're after

Bikini Whacks

AAAAAArrrrggggg £ 26.25 incl VAT and delivery for a can that will treat only 1.5 sqm

Reply to
Emil Tiades

Aye, it's a toe in the nuts for sure but what cost a fractured pelvis,=20 especially at his age.

Reply to
Bikini Whacks

At my age.. haha. Thanks for the link, that *is* expensive. But, I only need the main through-part made non-slip, the rest is under table/chairs etc. I've toyed with the idea of using hairspray and sand or just not cleaning up the kids' spilt dinners, bubblegum, sugary sweets and drinks etc.

I can't win, I laid the tiles for easy-clean... but run the risk of ending up in intensive care with a fractured skull.

Reply to
mentalguy2004

Sisal matting?

Reply to