Slippery floor tiles

Hi,
Is there anything that can be applied to ceramic floor tiles to stop them being slippery? Even when dry they are dodgy if you're not wearing something without a tread, and if you come in with wet feet I reckon a somersault is likely.
Is there any kind of spray-on solution? I really don't want to cover them or pull them up. Thanks!
says...

9.3, applause.

http://www.safetecvision.com/product.asp?Code=SPRAYG

AAAAAArrrrggggg 26.25 incl VAT and delivery for a can that will treat only 1.5 sqm
snipped-for-privacy@marathon.org says...

especially at his age.

At my age.. haha. Thanks for the link, that *is* expensive. But, I only need the main through-part made non-slip, the rest is under table/chairs etc. I've toyed with the idea of using hairspray and sand or just not cleaning up the kids' spilt dinners, bubblegum, sugary sweets and drinks etc.
I can't win, I laid the tiles for easy-clean... but run the risk of ending up in intensive care with a fractured skull.
27/02/2008 mentalguy2004 wrote:

Sisal matting?