Slippery Decking

Our Decking has been down for a few years (got the decking boards from Wickes). It seems have got really slippery recently.

If there is one, can anyone advise on the best way to treat this please?

Ta. Bill.

Reply to
Bill

If it was my decking, I'd scrub it with bleach 1 bleach to 3 water, when it's all bone dry, brush on some Liberon Decking oil. (lovely stuff, clear or teak, it's got anti fungal stuff in it and something to stop the wood bleaching too. Make sure you apply it every year. If you can't be bothered to do all that immediately, or dont have the time, sprinkle fine sand (like childrens play sand) on it until you get the chance to do a proper job :-)

Vj

Reply to
Vodkajelly

Moss killer?